Skip to main content
Carine
Featured September 2023 Ontario

How to remove the option of +1

Carine, on May 2, 2022 at 15:21 Posted in Tech support 0 14
Saved

I am having a small wedding and want to know if there's a way to remove the plus one option, so when they RSVP they can not add more people than I had imputed.

Sorry if this was asked a million times, couldn't find this question after scrolling for 5 min.

14 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on May 10, 2022 at 11:01
  • Carine
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Ya I am very pleased with this site, it needs a few upgrades but overall very helpful.

I also like that other brides who already got married or getting married can help others and message each other.

Smiley shame

• Carly
    Frequent user May 2022 British Columbia
    Carly ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Glad I could help 😁
  • Carine
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Thank you Carly great tips. I look at it as you either support me through my wedding or don't come, there are lots of people who would love to attend that I can replace easily by someone supportive. We have a small guest list so I'll be sending out a message on Facebook nothing personal but due to the budget I can't have a guest list of 300, in a nicer way of course. Plus ones I only have 2 people and never met their significant other so it's not really fair to invite people I don't know over people I love. I really appreciate the tips on that, clears any confusion by doing that.

• Carly
    Frequent user May 2022 British Columbia
    Carly ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Sorry you’re going through that, that sounds so frustrating. From the one thing I read online was how if you want a family to come, state “the …” if it’s just the parents/a couple “Mr & Mrs” or an unmarried couple and go by their name. That way it lets them know who exactly is invited. I did have a couple people reach out after the fact about plus ones, but we approached that on a case by case situation ♥️ May not answer your question, but know that this isn’t unusual, and I’m sure you’ll get through this
  • Carine
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Thank you so much! I sent it to my dad early to se what it was like, that was a relief.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute

Hi Carine! You are the only person who can add plus ones!! Your guests cannot add additional guests - they can only RSVP for people you have specifically added to the guest list!

• Carine
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    That’s the plan close family and friends and a public Facebook letting people know that it’s not personal
  • Rayanne
    Featured June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    See crazy lol. Don't worry about it you'll never make everyone happy so do what is best for you and SO
  • Carine
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Tell me about it, just telling people it’s a small wedding and not everyone is invited mad people angry
  • Rayanne
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    I would hope people would not do that but weddings make people crazy sometimes
  • Carine
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Thank so much. I know a few will try to add people I've never met and I'm trying to keep it small.

• Rayanne
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Aahhh I don't think anyone but you and SO if they are also added to the site.
  • Carine
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Oh maybe that is just what I can see, never asked someone if they could do it! Smiley ups

• Rayanne
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    I didnt think anyone besides you could add anyone 😳

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics