Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

How To Manage Guest Attendance with your Website

Emilie, on July 20, 2016 at 12:04 Posted in Tech support 0 3

Hi lovely community!

Are you using WW website tool for your wedding? It is super useful in order to see who is attending or not and update your guest list.

Here's a little tutorial on how to manage your guests' attendance using your own wedsite Smiley winking

1. Import Guests to your Planner

Import Guests to your Planner

Click "My guests" in your Wedding Planner.

From here, you can either add guests individually by clicking "Add guest", or "Import Guests" to import a longer list from the excel template or your email contacts.

For more info on managing your guest list click here.

2. Guest Attendance

Guest Attendance

Once you added your guests, you can edit their information including if they will be attending or not. This is where your wedsite comes in really handy! Smiley smile

3. Have guests confirm their attendance on your website

Have guests confirm attendance on your website

Share your website's URL with your guests so they can confirm attendance directly online.

By default on your website, there will be a page called "RSVP" where your guests can confirm attendance. On this page, your guests can type their name in the search bar.

If their names match the ones within your guest list, they will be able to confirm attendance by clicking "RSVP" and accept or decline your invitation as well as leave you a message.

I accept your invitation

4. Synched Attendance

Synched Attendance

Once your guests have accepted your invitation on your website, their attendance will automatically synch with your guest list on your WW account.... And that's it!! Smiley sexy

If you have more questions, let me know! x

3 Comments

Latest activity by Michael, on March 12, 2018 at 16:01
  • M
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Michael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for your help Smiley smile

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Michael! You can password protect your wedding website so that only your invited guests can access the page, but if you've enabled online RSVP functionality then guests can technically search for themselves and other people they think might be invited. If you absolutely don't want your guests to know who else is invited to the wedding then I'd recommend going with traditional paper RSVPs.

• M
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Michael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi,

Is it possible to prevent anyone from searching random names and finding out who is invited or not invited? Sort of a privacy issue.

Regards,

Michael

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics