Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sara
Devoted October 2018 Ontario

How to change rsvp email on website

Sara, on July 31, 2018 at 09:05 Posted in Tech support 0 5

Hello,

Does anyone know how to set up/change what email the RSVPs get sent to from the website?

Thanks in advance!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on July 31, 2018 at 18:15
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Exactly what Tori said! Only the primary (original) account receives RSVP notifications, but you can change your email address in your account settings !

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Perhaps then it's on the "Contact Us" page on the wedding website? I know that you put your email there for them to send an email your way?

• Sara
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Actually that's not the case, that's why I'm asking. I have one email account with which is sign in to wedding wire, and my RSVPs are going to a different email account.

I remember I changed it once, but I just can't remember where to do it now.

Thanks anyway!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think Tori is right, those e-mails go to your "account e-mail"... however you can "link a partner's account" if you have a wedding e-mail, or something, that you're wanting those notifications to go to. Just remember all of your Wedding Wire e-mails will go there too.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I believe that it will be sent to whichever email you use to sign in. With that being said; if you go to your account settings (in a browser go to your picture in the top right corner of the screen and hover), there is a spot on the left side that allows you to input a different emails and it also shows you what email is currently being sent the emails.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics