Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

How old were you when you first started thinking about your wedding?

Emilie, on January 12, 2017 at 09:05 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7

Hey wonderful ladies and gents!

Was it something you had imagined from a young age?

Or did you only really start thinking about getting married when you finally found that special someone? Smiley catface

How old were you when you first started thinking your wedding?

How old were you?

Image: Pinterest

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 25, 2018 at 08:12
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was in my 20s when i was ready to settle down yet found no one. Time passed by and told myself if by age 30, i will probably be single. Age 35 found love again and 2 years ready to get married and happened last year in August.
  • L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I didn't think I'd be getting married until I was a little older, so it really wasn't on my radar. It's only when FH and I started talking about marriage that I really started considering what I wanted. I really only started thinking about preferences after this summer. We went to his cousin's wedding in October and I looked at what she did and what I liked and disliked.
    I've probably been more baby crazy than wedding crazy my whole life!
  • Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Raised on Disney movies it was at a young age. Mind you my taste has changed a bit Smiley smile
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was 25 when I started thinking about it, so not until he proposed! I was never one of those girls who doodled "Mrs. So & So" in notebooks and it never really crossed my mind. I always figured that we would plan it together once I found the right person so I didn't see the need to figure everything out and then just "insert groom here."

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would say late teens as I stated watching the wedding story on TLC.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have always talked about my wedding from when I was a little girl. Even had a fake wedding with one of my old friends when we were about 4 or 5 years old haha! When I met my FH though I started thinking about our wedding about 2 years into our relationship as we got serious really fast and I knew I wanted to marry him some day!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Let's see... I'm 29 now so I was... 28 when I started thinking about it HAHA! I hadn't thought about it at all until I thought he was proposing (so last October). I went from zero to crazy in 10 seconds

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics