Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

How many hours a week do you spend wedding planning?

Lynnie, on August 9, 2017 at 11:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday Smiley smile

While being engaged is an exciting time, sometimes it feels like wedding planning is a second job! So confess! How many hours a week do you spend wedding planning??

Image from Rotten eCardsPhoto from Rotten eCards

Also check out The 10 Stages of Wedding Planning and 5 Keys to Stress-Free Wedding Planning !

9 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 4, 2018 at 11:50
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Whenever i had the chance at home and looking online foe the majority of the time.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Haha in the beginning, every spare minute I had! Now... Not as much! Like ten hours a week give or take.
  • Alexa
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Everytime I have a break I look up wedding ideas and decor :-)
  • Samantha
    Curious August 2018 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Alot! I am a very planned person and everything needs to be perfect. My wedding isn't until next August and most of the things are done!
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm gonna just admit that I have been spending every spare moment looking through wedding stuff, pintrest, and of course wedding wire. I have started to buy things and explore what's available out there. My FH says we have plenty of time and yet I don't feel the same way when it comes to certain things. I guess I really should prioritize them and than talk to him as he wants to be involved in every aspect of the wedding. Hoping I can get out of this rut and start plowing through soon. The wedding planner in me is just going crazy with not so great progress. Give or take we still have just over 11 months to the big day.

• Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I spend a few hours a day on wedding planning. Lately I have had to split my time between moving houses and wedding planning and it is super stressful. We have 3 months left until the wedding and I feel like there is still so much to do! Smiley atonished

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I spend maybe like an hour max a week with wedding stuff. There's not much to plan since the venue takes care of everything. Right now it's just getting the final touches like getting table numbers and my accessories. It's been a pleasant experience for me lol
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I spend at least 4-5 hours a day almost every day doing some form of wedding planning. It does feel like a second job. I constantly joke that I have 2 jobs these days. Thankfully my FH is a very mellow dude who is great at organizing events.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I spend almost every spare moment I have. I find that I'm even doing wedding related things even when I'm at work. I respond to a lot of emails but different vendors almost daily plus look for ideas to add to our wedding. Right now we are starting the search for flower girl and bridesmaid dresses. My daughter and I just cut our list down from over 20 dresses to 5 lol We are also waiting for our engagement photos to come back so that we can order our save the dates.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics