Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jasmine
Frequent user July 2022 Ontario

How many dresses are you wearing

Jasmine, on October 7, 2020 at 20:44 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 11

Will you have more than one dress at your wedding? how many dresses do you have? do brides have different wedding dresses for morning and night and different days?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Gina, on November 23, 2020 at 09:34
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So... i have my main dress, then I’ll change into a second dress. I’m also going to be changing briefly for a third time in my countries traditional custom and changing back to my 2nd dress lol
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just wore one. Next year when we have our reception I'll wear the same dress (unless heaven forbid it doesn't fit!)
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That makes perfect sense if you're having more then one day

• Jasmine
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have two days and a rehearsal so it's three days and i don;t want to look the same for all three

• Jennifer
    Curious July 2022 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    If your wedding is a 3 day event that’s totally understandable. So exciting!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm only wearing one dress for the entire day. I personally can't see myself spending more money on a second dress.

• Jasmine
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I see. maybe i'll wear my wedding dress for whole day on one day and only change on second day but i like to have the beautiful variety in pictures.

• Jennifer
    Curious July 2022 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be wearing a sundress for the rehearsal dinner. My wedding dress I will wear for the ceremony and reception the day of my wedding. I know a lot of women change in to more of an evening/party gown for the reception but I’ll be wearing mine for the entire day.
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you, my wedding is three days long inclduing the rehearsal so i think i will buy five dresses, one for rehersal and two white dresses for two wedding days and two evening gown for reception.

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We wore our nice sundresses for the rehearsal and getting to the venue. We only wore the wedding dresses during the festivities though.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm only going to wear one dress. I personally can't see myself paying so much for one dress, for one day to not wear it the entire time. I know other people do just myself, I won't do it. Besides the dress I found I love so much that I'm sure it'll be hard for me to take it off

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics