Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rachael
Beginner August 2019 Alberta

How early is too early to pick up the flowers on the day of

Rachael, on July 30, 2019 at 00:12 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
How early is too early on the day of my wedding for someone to pick up the bridal bouquets and boutonnières from the florist. The wedding starts at 3 p.m.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on July 30, 2019 at 23:43
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm picking up the boutinere on Satuday afternoon, she's dropping off the bouquets on Sunday (wedding day) at 10am, and the ceremony doesn't start until 4pm. SO, you could definitely pick them up in the morning and they'd be fine in the afternoon.

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have to pick up my flowers on thursday, and I don't get married until saturday.... I'm hoping they stay fresh and look nice still. that's my only worry going into the wedding

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For sure check with your florist.

If they are coming with vases you can keep them in a cooler place until you guys are ready to leave.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would ask the florist- For my friends wedding they dropped them off at 8am when it was a 6pm ceremony... They were all in vases and she kept them downstairs where it was cool. They did pretty well overall. I would have had them dropped off later though if was a choice

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Timing is everything and so is your wedding timline of planning of getting ready. I say 3 hours in advance asking the venue to place them in the fridge if possible until ready for them.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’d check with your florist on that!

I know my florist told me to have a spray bottle to carry around to keep the flowers looking fresh so you don’t want to get them too early.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics