Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
British Columbia

How Do You Think Your Groom/partner Will React?

Brittany, on July 12, 2018 at 17:13

Posted in Wedding ceremony 39

With the Big Day coming up, I start to wonder just how my FH will react when he sees me for the first time. We are doing a first look, and I'm so excited when I picture him turning around to see me as a bride. And just so I'm not the only one ugly crying at work... Here's a compilation of some of...

With the Big Day coming up, I start to wonder just how my FH will react when he sees me for the first time. We are doing a first look, and I'm so excited when I picture him turning around to see me as a bride.

And just so I'm not the only one ugly crying at work... Here's a compilation of some of the most beautiful groom reactions to their brides.

How Do You Think Your Groom/partner Will React?

39 Comments

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He will be surprised and love you just being you looking beautiful. He will have some tears for sure and you will love as much the same.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes! I love it when the really macho I-don't-cry men lose it! That's the best... I hope that's the case with my hubby Smiley love

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh he probably will! Especially if he thinks he will and is going to let himself be open to it. I'm more worried my FH will want to, but will try to be macho... haha.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

#sorrynotsorry ... I couldn't be the only one crying at work haha! Smiley laugh

• S
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Why would you make us watch that?! Omg. The tears. I loved it lol

i know my FH will be a mess when he sees me
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My FH is so composed 99.9% of the time, so I think he’s going to cry when he sees me lol.
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance is convinced he is going to cry when he sees me walking down the aisle.. I honestly don't know how he will react, I definitely think he will get emotional but not sure if he will actually shed a tear or not.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics