Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carol
Super March 2018 Ontario

How did everyone meet their forever person?

Carol, on September 5, 2017 at 16:56

Posted in WeddingWire 44

How did eveyone meet their person? I met my guy online, still feels strange that we met that way, we have been together just about everyday since, our 1st date was great, and we talked, and talked for hours, and we made plans the next day, and then the next, and then the next. Then before we knew it...
How did eveyone meet their person? I met my guy online, still feels strange that we met that way, we have been together just about everyday since, our 1st date was great, and we talked, and talked for hours, and we made plans the next day, and then the next, and then the next. Then before we knew it we were a couple. I don't know if it was love right away, but I sure was in like with him lol.

44 Comments

• Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's so sweet, I wasn't the first one he contacted, but the first one that have him a chance. He was the first one I met
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg I love this!
  • Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    High school. Haha
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met online as well! Plenty of Fish! It almost didn't because I had a horrible online date the night before and had decided to deleted my account. When I went to delete a there was a a message from him in my inbox. So I I said, OK THIS IS THE LAST TIME!! Lol We started to talk for about a week, then decided to go on a date, then it got canceled because he got laryngitis and I had to look after my grandfather the next day who couldn't catch any respiratory sickness. So he cancelled only so I wouldn't pass it to my grandfather unnecessarily! Which I thought was a huge testament to his character! I nursed him back to health over the phone , which he said not many women would have the patience to do hahahaha then we rescheduled and been together ever since!
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's amazing how many people meet online these days! That's great! We also met online haha. I was lucky and he was the 1st person I messaged. I wrote in my journal (yes, I journaled Lol) after our first date that I hoped to marry him someday. Sounds crazy at the time but hey it came true haha yay
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I used to not want to tell anyone when I first went on there. Then some not so fun experiences happened and I had to tell people because i was so mad about it. Then it kind of turned into a fun thing and my friends liked hearing about my dates.
    I always thought I wouldn't care about it if I met someone and I don't!
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Way to go E Harmony! lol. Thats how our day went, and he didnt want to leave, and when he did he was right back on the phone making plans. Some one else I may have been put off, but I enjoyed being with him so much, and he has the best hugs ever. it was comfortable and easy and wasn't weird that it kept going longer and longer.
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats sweet, thats what you would call a "meet cute". when its right, its right.

• Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I dont know if its because of my age, but we both feel awkward teling people we met online. I think he had been trying much longer then me, his online profile kind of sucked, lol never get together with your single friend to create a profile. He tried to be funny and comical, and I'm glad that I gave him a chance, glad that I could see past his seriously awful profile, but I'm glad he did it that way because I was able to find him, when others were scared off.

• Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met online too. My life is fairly female focused. I don't think I'd meet someone in another way.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met at his work. He was helping me find headphones and we ended up talking for 2 hours. It didn't take long for us to become a couple.
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Online as well! Eharmony for the win. Our first date was awesome too! We went for lunch, walk on the lake, ice cream, Harley ride, mini putt, movie. He didn't want the day to end, it felt good

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics