Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

How are you customizing your... honeymoon?

Joey, on October 16, 2017 at 10:43 Posted in Honeymoon 0 11

Finally, once the wedding is over, it will be time to get away and spend time with your new spouse. Whether you're going on an ambitious adventure or you just want to relax by the pool, whether you're going abroad or hunkering down at home for a stay-cation, how will you be ensuring your honeymoon is customized to you?

Will you choose your destination based on a favorite hobby?

How are you customizing your... honeymoon? 1

Or will you explore a country you've always wanted to visit? How are you customizing your... honeymoon? 2

That's our last question! If there is another special element you're introducing into your wedding that you didn't get a chance to share yet, add it here!

>> Click here if you'd like to start the game over, to make sure you didn't miss any questions!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on February 25, 2019 at 13:11
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It will be so us (tropical, warm, beautiful), so that's all the customization that we need Smiley laugh

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMG. Our honeymoon is going to be the bomb dot com. 11-night Southern Caribbean cruise... we compromised with an ocean view room (rather than double the money for a balcony). It's my FH's first REAL vacation, and his first cruise. First time leaving Canada/the US... I've traveled extensively, but it's going to be my first trip with a significant other on our own. I'm SO EXCITED!!!

How are you customizing your... honeymoon? 3

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We picked somewhere we have never been and somewhere we could do a lot of excursions! We went with Jamaica!

• Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're going to take a little extra time for our honeymoon and go to Europe! Neither of us have ever been. His family is from Austria, so we'll start there, then go to Italy, Switzerland, then Germany!

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going to Port Townsend, Washington. We will be going to a workshop there where we can forge each other's wedding bands!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are thinking Hawaii. We both want to go somewhere we have never been and somewhere that has a beach.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going to Turks and Caicos. We will be horseback riding which is a passion of mine and also going on little excursions such as snorkeling and exploring caves
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We spent 11 days in Costa Rica and got to go on a lot of different excursions. Our excursions are how we customized our trip!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had a vague idea of what we wanted before the wedding but my husband started a new job right after the wedding so we might have to change our plans a bit.

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Still working on this one ...

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are going on a 6 day cruise to relax and unwind and then 6 days in Disney for some magical fun!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics