Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sonja
VIP September 2017 Ontario

Honeymoon or not?

Sonja, on August 10, 2017 at 09:52

Posted in Honeymoon 42

Are you having a honeymoon? If so, when will you be taking it, and where are you going?

Are you having a honeymoon? If so, when will you be taking it, and where are you going?

42 Comments

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are going on a honeymoon but not until the winter. We usually take a week off and go down south but this time we will take 2 weeks off!! Not sure yet where we are going but Bali is high on the list.

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We leave the Monday following our wedding and we're going to Costa Rica! We both need a vacation and wanted to have the full honeymoon experience coming right off our wedding!

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going to Turks and Caicos for ours but not until December 3rd. We get married on Ocotber 14th. It was a lot cheaper to go in December so we decided to go then.
  • Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not really. A lot of my mom's family lives in Israel and cannot afford to attend the wedding, so we plan to visit about 6 months after our wedding, and spend a few days in Greece as a post-honeymoon.

• Sonja
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We live near Toronto. You could plan to stay at a hotel and take in some shows. Where are you located?

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This sounds amazing!!! You'll have a wonderful time I'm sure! We talked about just going to Toronto for a few days or even to Vancouver as we have never been. We aren't sure as of yet.

• Sonja
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You'll need a rest after the wedding, that's for sure. We'll be taking 2 weeks to tour the east coast. We're taking a trailer to save on hotels and meals. We'd like to see Quebec City, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia (Halifax and the Cabot Trail), and if there's time P.E.I. Can't wait!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We have a suite booked for free at the hotel our wedding will take place. It was their gift to us! We were thinking of also going away a few days after to get away, but staying within Canada. We feel like we may need a little escape from everything afterwards.

• Sonja
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooo! I love a mystery. Lots of couples are waiting to go away. With weddings so expensive, I can understand that. Will you go anywhere for your wedding night?

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be having a honeymoon but won't be going anywhere until months after our wedding. I'm not sure where we are going as it's being kept a secret from me!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics