Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Honeymoon - hot or cold?

Joey, on October 24, 2018 at 08:05 Posted in Honeymoon 0 17

When thinking about the perfect honeymoon, what climate is right for you? Are you headed someplace where you can enjoy hot sun and sand? Or do you prefer to cozy up by the fire while the snow falls outside?

Will your honeymoon be spent out in the sun?

Honeymoon - hot or cold? 1

Photo by Mag Hood Photography in Fredericton

Or are you snow seekers? Honeymoon - hot or cold? 2

Photo by Anna Michalska Photography in Calgary

17 Comments

Latest activity by Oksi, on August 14, 2019 at 08:18
  • Cherry
    Devoted October 2019 Quebec
    Cherry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hot for sure. We have enough share of winter in Canada Smiley smile

• Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hot hot hot!! ☀️🌴🌸 we’re going back to Cuba, same resort we’ve been to the past 8 years but will have extended stay, for 2 weeks instead of our usual 1 and stay in their suite this time. Can’t wait! So excited 🙂
  • Stefanie
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Right now me and my FH are looking at somewhere Hot. We have always talked about going to the St. Lucia Sandals resort so I think we are going to look into going to an all inclusive sandals resort in St. Lucia for a week or so.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Absolutely hot! I hate being cold lol.

• Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely hot where we can enjoy white sand beaches and the waves of the ocean!!

We’ve been going to Cuba every year, for the past 7 years - same spot, same resort - so most likely, we’ll book a 2 week stay at our favourite resort in Cuba. Smiley laugh
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to Europe and I thought it was crazy hot but locals thought it was cold.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hot! My ideal was on a tropical island. We ended up keeping it local and are going away on our one year anniversary. I'm hoping Costa Rica but my husband is planning it all!

• S
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Sharon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Of course, hot weather. I would take some cruise in the Carribean sea. You can also visit a few countries. Go here to look for some destinations you might be interested in.

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Rain? We’re going to England so I mean it’s very similar to Vancouver where there’s a lot of rain. 😛
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hot! This is Canada after all, and it actually is cold/wintery for 6 months of the year where I am!!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hot hot hot! My FH is a self-proclaimed "sun worshipper"... so escaping to the Caribbean for 12 days in the middle of winter (late January) is going to be AMAZING!

It's actually only a monthly average temperature of mid to high 20's (C) in January.... so as long as it's sunny it will be just perfect!!!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hooooot!!!! We are getting married in May and honeymoon in November probably? Wait for the weather to get gross and then go somewhere nice! I do want to go to Iceland eventually! But not honeymoon hahah!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

HOT!

We love all inclusive vacations. After planning for so long, it will be nice to just sit and relax for 2 weeks!

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely hot weather!

• Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sun and sand 100% we are getting married in April and it is still very cold in Alberta in April I want to escape it!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Neither? Or at least I hope... I hate hot weather so I'm hoping for a range of 25-30 (meaning that is what it feels like, so cooler if it's humid!!)...

Too hot and it's sweaty and uncomfortable. I would rather be cooler but then there isn't much to do other than ski, skate and whatnot which I like but don't consider it to be something special seeing as how this is Canada after all.

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

DEFINATELY hot weather!

we are not cold weather people. that is also why we are delaying out honeymoon till the winter (july wedding) to escape the cold for a week!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics