Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cathrine
Devoted April 2018 Ontario

Honeymoon Booked

Cathrine, on March 31, 2018 at 19:47 Posted in Honeymoon 0 6
So happy to say that our Honeymoon is now booked. The Honeymoon has been the most stressful for me. I’ve not planned a trip like this before and I’m not one who deals with uncertainty well so it had me freaked out. However, now we have our flights/train and hotels booked for London and Paris. We just need to book any tours/passes to sights that we want.
Recommendations are welcome. Certainly want to do the London eye, London Tower and see the sights like Big Ben etc. Paris, again the main tourist things like the Eiffel Tower etc but some specific things in Paris for me is the Catacombs and the Moulin Rouge.
Many vegetarians/vegans out there, I’d love some food recommendations.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on April 2, 2018 at 12:37
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So exciting!!! That sounds like such a fun trip! I'd also throw in a vote for seeing the Musee d'Orsay in Paris - it was one of my favorites!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Amazing! Sounds like an awesome trip! I've been to Paris but the only thing I remember eating is a pastry! I would recommend going to Versailles! So pretty! And there was a perfume museum that had amazing smelling perfumes you could buy. I think it was close to the Moulin Rouge but this was 12 years ago so it could've changed!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh my lord, this sounds like so much fun! My dream trip.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That sounds truly amazing! I want to see the catacombs as well! You will have a great time!
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow that sounds amazing!! I haven’t been there before but try talking to travel agent to see places to visit
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Westminster Abbey Museum, The London Bridge Experience, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Royal Albert Hall, all the beautiful parks and palace's. I could go on and on and on lol as for Paris and vegan/vegetarian food places I am not helpful lol you're going to have an amazing time!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics