Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Curious September 2019 Manitoba

High Tea Bakery

Michelle, on February 17, 2019 at 14:51 Posted in Manitoba 0 3
Has anyone used high tea bakery for their wedding cake? We’re having 50-60 people and we’re wondering how much to budget for a wedding cake.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on February 20, 2019 at 14:02
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I can tell you for 72 guests, I paid $400 for 3 tier cake and assorted pastries feeding just everyone leaving nothing more than the top layer.

If you have 50-60 guests, the cost should be around $300 unless you go with higher choices of: Fondant vs. regular icing

Slab of cake costing per person (piece wise) vs. tiered cake needed

Fresh flowers vs. fondant flowers edible

• Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have not. BUT I know they make the most amazing cookies! We're opting for no cake and doughnuts for our wedding.

I would suggest phone them and see if they can give you an idea of how much it might cost. Maybe don't tell them its for a wedding. Your guest count is pretty small; just say you're looking to get prices on a cake for aprox 50-60 people. Soon as you use the word "wedding", prices skyrocket, which is stupid.

I have found many wedding vendors are not very forthcoming with their prices either. They don't tell you prices until you meet with them, which is a waste of time. Tell me now if I can afford you or not!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have't, but price wise me and my FH will be getting single tier for the cake cutting which should cost $50 so if I had to guess a good price would be $300? More if it's fancy though.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics