Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jamie
Curious May 2022 Ontario

Hey, I'm looking for a big vinyl for guest book.

Jamie, on January 25, 2020 at 09:43 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Does anyone know where I can i get a Vinyl Record to have guest sign.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on January 29, 2020 at 16:23
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would try sunrise or HVM if they are still around. if youre downtown toronto theres a record shop on queen east of spadina

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They are available on Etsy.ca. under vinyl record guest book or amazon.ca if your a member to get 2 day shipping. Getting your names personalized and date. I would have suggested the record stores though they are not made to be signed on.
  • Steph
    Newbie June 2021 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would either buy a new record at a record store, one place I know that sells them is called Sunrise. Or you could buy a thrift store, if you do that I would do a bit of research to make sure you are not buying and writing on a collectible record.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Record stores would be your best bet.
    You might find some at a thrift store if you don't care what album it is. If you do any record you could put something personal in the spot in the centre where the album info is.
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There's a few record stores in Toronto. The most well known one that I've been to is Sonic Boom on Spadina. They have a huge selection so you could choose one that both you and your FH like so it's not just any record. And you can always buy more than one of you need more space.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics