Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Iulia
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

Help w/ removing Rehearsal Dinner section

Iulia, on August 12, 2020 at 21:49 Posted in Tech support 0 3

Hi all,

I am trying to remove the Rehearsal Dinner section using the "delete event" option from its settings and it's not working. I tried removing all guests from this event and it's still not working. Has anyone encountered this problem and found a solution for it? Smiley smile

Thank you and happy planning!

Iulia

3 Comments

Latest activity by Natalie, on June 13, 2024 at 12:47
  • N
    Newbie October 2024 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi, I know its a few years since your question but thought I'd post a reply in case anyone else went looking like I did.

It is not in your wedding website at all. Go to your main page, click the planning tools drop down menu, click guests. At the top you will see overview, wedding, rehearsal dinner. Click rehearsal dinner. Scroll to the bottom and click "delete event". This will remove the rehearsal dinner portion only and will no longer show up in your RSVP section for your guests.

• Iulia
    Newbie July 2022 Ontario
    Iulia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Amelia, you are a lifesaver! I had the opposite issue. I was trying to delete it on the website and completely forgot about the app. So I went on the app instead to try it, I figured what are the chances that it'll work for me? And thank goodness it did, because it was driving me crazy lol.

Thanks a lot!! xo

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't had to delete any of my events in a while, but I remember it being far easier on the desktop site vs the app.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics