Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Elizabeth
Beginner May 2021 Alberta

Help! Bridesmaids dresses

Elizabeth, on August 15, 2019 at 16:41 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 4
Hey ladies,
i need your help!
So two of my bridesmaids are out of province so I want to order their dresses online so they can get them where they are. Well I tried the For him and for her site, ordered swatches and picked the colour I wanted, well then they emailed me saying my colour was discontinued and they could no longer get it in. So I went on the hunt again I looked at azazie, they didn’t have they type of dress I was looking for but I ordered swatches cause I thought the girls can just pick their dress in the colour I want. Well when I got the swatches they were completely wrong, and their colour options are limited. I’m looking for a Canadian online company, that has budget dresses... I don’t want them to spend more than 150$ on dresses ... can anyone help me out?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Tinaka, on October 21, 2019 at 16:21
  • T
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Tinaka ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have personally ordered a myself bridesmaid dress from Azazie and had a wonderful experience.

I first ordered some swatches of the fabrics so I could see the colours and then ordered a dress i liked. I chose to do a custom size and took my measurements and it fit PERFECTLY. The other two bridesmaids with me also ordered online, they chose standard sizing and it fit them minus hemming.

I would 10/10 recommend this site to anyone. I am even considering ordering my wedding dress from them.

EDIT: I CLEARLY didnt read the entire post since you mentioned you tried azazie lol. sorry

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can try 1861 it's an online store based out of Montreal. There's also jjs house. Although I think it's based out of the states. Their dresses are really reasonable. It's where I am ordering my wedding dress from.
  • Elizabeth
    Beginner May 2021 Alberta
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Blush, but more of a pinky blush... there’s so many different shades. The for him and for her site had the perfect shade but they couldn’t get it anymore and azazie had an orangey blush or Barbie pink
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What colour were you looking for that they don't have?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics