Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Have you made a wedding photo album?

Joey, on February 20, 2018 at 08:12 Posted in Just married 0 5

Do you have your wedding photo album already completed? Was it part of your photography package? How did it come out? Where do you store it? Were you very involved in making it, or did you leave it up to a pro to design? What tips can you offer other couples for completing their wedding albums?

Have you made a wedding photo album? 1

Photo by JT Images in Calgary

I have to confess, it took me over two years to get around to making my wedding photo album, so I'm looking to you all as the experts on how to best complete these!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on June 21, 2018 at 22:58
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I dod create the wedding albums in vistaprint site and the pictures came out excelllent. It cost less than $100 for 6 books. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a smaller size book flip style.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have our pictures on a usb and good with it. Albums take up some space and cost as much a vendor.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have one included in our package. I'm not sure if we get to choose the photos or not, but I'm okay either way! I would like to get all the pictures printed though. The one included in our package is for 20 pictures. I will probably spend the extra to get the rest (or the majority) of the photos included.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We didn't make one but one was made for us as a gift. It is beautiful and we couldn't have done better!

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ours was a part of our package with our photographer. It came in a beautiful box and it is out in our living room right now. The pictures look SO good printed. Digital is great, but seeing them printed really is the best! I asked my photographer to include my favorite shots, but let her design the layout and choose complimentary pictures - she did awesome!

If you have the chance to have a professional album made - go for it! It's so worth it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics