Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cliodhna
WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway

Have you had a flash of cold feet?

Cliodhna, on November 11, 2019 at 09:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 21

It’s totally normal to be a little nervous ahead of your nuptials! Have you experienced any pre-wedding jitters as the date approaches? Or are your feet nice and toasty?

Have you had a flash of cold feet?

Next Question: Are you inviting someone out of obligation?

Back to the Beginning: Wedding Planning Confessions

21 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on November 25, 2019 at 11:40
  • Melissa
    Devoted September 2021 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not yet, I've had stressful moments but never doubted getting married. Have doubted doing a wedding, I have definitely said we should have just eloped during one of my work trips to Vegas lol

• Sadia
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Sadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes, yes, yes.
    Again, stems from the stress of my parents having to plan the whole thing and my FH family giving nothing except their unnecessary opinions. It’s ridiculous. It feels like only one side of us is excited about the wedding and I am OVER THEM!!!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did not experience cold feet
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No. I’ve panicked but not about us, just the stress of the plan
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nope just SOOOOOOOOOOOoo excited!

• Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No cold feet, just pure excitement 😁
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No cold feet. I feel like wedding is just to make it official. We love together, have children together everything in our lives makes us feel like we are already married. Cant wait to be officially married.
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No cold feet yet. Plenty of random anxiety about silly things (like guest lists, booking things, etc).

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No cold feet, just extreme anxiety about the whole day going smoothly.
    I was nauseated basically ALL day, until I walked down the aisle.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nope! Both of us were confident in our choice to be partners for life Smiley smile

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not at all! I am sooooo excited to marry my partner!

The only thing I'm nervous about is having all the attention be on me when I walk down the aisle

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think anyone who says they’ve never had the “but what if it doesn’t work out in the end?!” thought is lying 🤷🏼‍♀️ of course i cannot wait to marry him, and i am not nervous or insecure or questioning anything - but no one can predict the future. we’ve been together for 9 years, and i am willing to love him for the rest of my life, and i cant wait to marry him
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Never.

I had a little moment of panic about whether we should just elope after we started crunching numbers, but not once have I thought about not marrying him.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My feet were super toasty. My husband on the other hand got some nerves before. But once he saw me that day everything went away!
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not at all. We've been together for so long that it's more just a formality at this point.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Maybe just a touch, a few days before the wedding.

All in all, both of us were more nervous about the day going smoothly than getting married.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cold feet would have had my nerves run down the day of the wedding putting my husband in panic mode, which was already in his mind from the start. I was strong and confident to know that everything to do and happen was taking place as scheduled timing. Payments and wedding party had their roles and pictures taken with us being done beforehand and one after the ceremony. Sometimes one needs to bite the bullet and know its hard enough to be scared at the same time.

• R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My feet were so toasty! Nice and warm the whole time. In fact, I was so confident in wanting to marry my husband the things I was anxious or cold feeti-sh about were "do my decorations look good?" "Do I look good?" "omg we are running late, I'm late for my wedding" "Hope everyone has a good time". Things like that, never even crossed my mind that I didn't want to marry this man!
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'll admit it that I've had a momentary lapse, I was just bogged down at work and one of my vendors was being incredibly difficult to get a hold of and certain things in my life were happening that I had no control over, so the stress just got to me. But with FH being as amazing as he is supported me through it which took the cold feet away

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been nervous, but that's all about the logistics and things going smoothly. No cold feet about the marriage or anything.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nope, we're both excited.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics