Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Frequent user September 2024 Nova Scotia

Hairstyle change up

Kelly, on July 18, 2019 at 08:13 Posted in Beauty 0 10

So I had decided on doing a sweet updo with my flower crown and had already done two trials with my stylist and loved the way it looked.

Last night was my last trial run just to go through and get things smoothed out so that on the day of I can just relax. While my girl was taking out the updo at the end, she let my hair fall and it was sort of half up half down and I jumped up and decided that I liked that way more. It just looked perfect to go with my dress and the crown. So we did a little trial with that and I fell in love, so now I have both these options.

Did anyone else find themselves changing their hair or makeup style last minute? I feel impulsive doing this.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on July 31, 2019 at 08:37
  • Jennifer
    Curious August 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I feel you, I’ve had two trials with my hair up and liked it, but I’m not used to wearing it up....I’m a hair downkind of girl. It just felt like the formal wedding thing to do, but now I’m confused and rethinking the hair situation as well.
  • Kris
    Frequent user October 2019 Nevada
    Kris ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't gotten to that stage yet, but I can imagine that happening to me and then being indecisive, lol. The good thing is that you know both work and on the day if you change your mind you can go back to the other one.

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had my hair and makeup trial over the weekend, while I was back in town. Though I really liked the results of each trials, I ended up switching them both once I flew back home.
    Both stylists have been very receptive and supportive of the changes I suggested, so I'm excited to see what'll look like on my wedding day.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did 2 trials and they used a donut thing in my hair to make it look like it had more volume in the updo! Shortly before the wedding I decided I didn't want the donut and bought a bunch of fake extensions instead! First time having them in was the wedding day but it worked out PERFECTLY!

• K
    Frequent user September 2024 Nova Scotia
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've got a bright pink scrunchie in my day-of bag for exactly that Smiley laugh

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have my trial until the end of the month, but because of my dress I want to keep my hair up (My hair touches my butt, so it would cover the whole back of the dress which I want to show off). Right now I can't see there being any changes, but you never know what will happen

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm changing mine from what happened at my trial. I didn't love what my person did and I have an entire other vision in mind. Unfortunately we can't try it out until my wedding day Smiley sad

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Right now I don't even have a hairstyle picked out! All I know is that by the end of the night I plan on having my hair in a pony tail! lol

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I changed what I wanted for both hair and makeup. I originally had my trial done as an updo and now (in 6 weeks!) I've decided to do a 40s vintage style, and I liked my make up but realized after looking at photos of it that I didn't look like me, so I've asked for a simpler, less made up look. Smiley smile

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not last minute but I went from crazy funky updo to soft vintage curls. So happy with the change.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics