Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Beginner October 2023 Alberta

Hair!! Up down everywhere ?!

Amanda, on September 20, 2022 at 02:18 Posted in Beauty 0 7
Hey ladies I’m a year out till my wedding but I always do an undershave on the back of my head because my hair is T…H…I…C…K !!! Does anyone have any photos or ideas of if I should grow it out for the wedding or is there any fun ideas with the undershaves if I should grow it out I think I should start now
Thanks ladies !

7 Comments

Latest activity by Anudipa, on December 30, 2022 at 04:56
  • Lara
    Newbie February 2023 Glasgow City
    Lara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Unless you already have short hair or your hair grows quickly, avoid trying to grow it back.

• Rebecca
    Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is where i feel a hair trial is so important and working with a stylist who knows thick hair.

i think trying out some stylists with styles you want to do and then seeing how they hold up because some hairstylists see so much hair and get overwhelmed and end up doing a half baked job on your hair, or they just don't have the experience to know how to pin hair so that it doesn't slip out as easily/ feel as heavy.

• Amanda
    Beginner October 2023 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I like the way to hide but will it be easy to hide because I agree and I can’t wear my hair down because I get way to hot
  • Paige
    Newbie April 2023 Alberta
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have a undershave too! And I am still debating between half up/half down or just do a lower, messy updo. I do NOT want to see my massive undershave in every picture.
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As someone who shaved her underside when she was a teen and still struggle for it to fully grow back properly (15+ years later), dont try growing it back unless your hair grows fast or you already have a short hair cut.

I think if you either covered it with a style like Brittany suggested, or lean into a bit, maybe get a fun cut into it, would look really nice!

• Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A good way to hide an under shave with it still looking bridal is a side sweep of some sort.

Hair!! Up down everywhere ?! 1

Hair!! Up down everywhere ?! 2

Hair!! Up down everywhere ?! 3

Hair!! Up down everywhere ?! 4

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can always get a nice bridal design for your shave and do an updo, or do half up. if your hair is shaved because it's think you can get away with having it completely down or half up.

Pinterest has great idea and it's really how you feel.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics