Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samantha
Newbie August 2022 Ontario

Hair

Samantha, on October 14, 2021 at 17:22 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
Hair 1
Hair 2

First of all, I am way too excited about finding my dress! My concern now is… what do I do with my hair?! Would a tiara or hair clip take too much away from the dress? I typically wear my hair down and am way more comfortable that way… but would it defeat the purpose of having an open back?? Help!!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Sharlene, on October 17, 2021 at 20:16
  • Sharlene
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Gorgeous dress!

I like something like this, however if you keep your hair the length it is you have multiple options for how to wear your hair. Hair 3
  • Ashley
    Beginner March 2022 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would definitely put it up with that back & have a tiara or big side clip. I think that would look incredible with that dress. But if you are more comfortably with your hair down then I would maybe try a half up half down style? That’s what I think I’m going to do just to keep my hair out of my face, but my dress doesn’t look anything like yours haha!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I also think you could totally wear a tiara or hair clip if you wanted and it defiantly wouldn't take away from your dress at all! Remember, it's your day and wear whatever you want!

• Samantha
    Newbie August 2022 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow! Beautiful!
  • Meghan
    Devoted September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on finding your dress!! I found my dress 3 weeks ago and its is so exciting!!! As for you hair being down I personally think it'll be fine down my dress is an open back also and I'm also wearing my hair down! Go with what you feel most comfortable!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can do a low bun and braid or even a side swept style! That's what I'm doing with my hair since my back of my dress is open as well and I want everyone to see it!

Hair 4

Hair 5

This is the back of my dress

Hair 6

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What about a loose low bun? May give you the feeling of your hair down but still show off the back. Or a sideswept style. I don't think a hairclip/pin would take away from the dress at all. There are so many size variations. I am not a fan of the tiara look so I'm just going to be opinionated there lol.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics