Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Seleena
Super September 2019 British Columbia

Hair & Makeup Trial!

Seleena, on August 27, 2019 at 09:56 Posted in Beauty 0 19
I had my hair & makeup trial last night and it was amazing! I found my MUA online. I looked at her portfolios online and IG and was pleased with her work. She drove all the way from Vancouver (which took an hour) to come to my house for my trial. The look is exactly what I envisioned. So looking forward to my wedding day!
Who else has recently had their hair/makeup trial? Was it everything you expected?

Hair & Makeup Trial! 1

Hair & Makeup Trial! 2

Hair & Makeup Trial! 3

19 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on September 23, 2019 at 15:58
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh wow you look so nice!! so natural!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You look great!

• Kristi
    Curious June 2020 Quebec
    Kristi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Looks 👍 great !
  • A
    Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well done very pretty
  • Renee
    Curious June 2020 Alberta
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow that looks very beautiful nice work
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think it looks great.
  • Seleena
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Yes, I cannot wait to see the whole look together. I should have booked it for Wednesday cause that’s when I’m picking up my dress but wasn’t sure how long everything was going to take 😂
  • Seleena
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I love how it all turned out. I might move my hair piece a bit further back but we’ll have to see how that turns out.
  • Seleena
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much! Yea, I was really surprised that she does all of her trials as house calls. It took me SO long to decide what I wanted but I finally did. She was very accommodating and willing to keep trying different things until I got what I wanted Smiley smile
  • Seleena
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
    Oh, that’s so good that someone you know is doing it. My sister said I should don’t know my own makeup since I’m pretty good but I just didn’t want that stress on myself the day of lol
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your trials look great!!

I had my hair/makeup trials last week - I was going to have them before my shower but ended having them a few days before, which is nice now family/friends didn't see how it'd look lol

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow you look gorgeous! She did a great job. You’ll definitely have to show us how your whole look comes together Smiley smile
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow! She did an amazing job! You look beautiful.
    I had mine last month and the makeup was spot on, and I would only change one thing with my hair!
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Beautiful! they did an amazing job! I new my makeup artist prior- she had worked at shoppers as the cosmetic manager after returning from city and doing MUA on film sets. She now works full time out of her studio. As for hair referral from a friend.

• Melanie
    Curious August 2019 Alberta
    Melanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Lovely! My hairdresser is my best friend and a bridesmaid, so we do a trial every time I’m at her shop. As for makeup I get married in 4 days and I have yet to do a trial, I’m trusting her talent to wing it.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So pretty! I love your eye make up!!

My trial won't be until next spring. My HMUA did my hair and make up for my engagement shoot though. My hair didn't really handle the curls well (my hair is super super thin and holds nothing regardless of how many cans of hair spray I use) but my make up was good.

I'll have to look into more hairstyles eventually!

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This looks amazing! Wow you look so pretty. I looooove the eyes and the placement of the hair clip. Good choice!

No trials yet, still awhile to go Smiley smile

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love your hair and makeup looks, your eyes really pop! It's awesome that your HMUA even made a housecall instead of you having to go to their studio/salon.

I've booked my HMUA, but haven't had my trial yet. I'm still a bit undecided on my hair, so many pretty styles! Plus, I haven't had any event that I'm going to lately where I could conveniently schedule my hair and makeup to be done for. I'll probably just have to do it on a weekend and then go out shopping looking extra dolled up.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You look great!

Don't have anything set just yet but since one of my BM's is doing hair and we are all doing our own Makeup I just need to go buy what I need and have her come over and play around with hairstyles!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics