How do I take guests off of the guest list? 😫

6 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 13, 2021 at 12:02
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The individual name should have a trash can at the end of the row to cancel them if you wish. This will allow them not to be on your list again.

• Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If you select a guest from the guest list, at the bottom there is an option to delete them.

• K
    Newbie September 2023 Ontario
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I will definitely give that strategy a try. Once I've decided I wanted to cut that person from my list, how do I remove them using the guest list feature here?
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Pick a hard number you want to cap your guest list at. 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 etc How many are you off by?

Go through the list and start looking at who you don't talk to much. The person you see once a month should be priority over the person you see once a year. If you haven't seen that person for the 6 months prior to the pandemic, I say it's safe to cut them out. If you haven't talked to that person for 12 months prior to the pandemic, they should not be on the list.

And I told this to someone else struggling with cutting their guest list: BE DISCIPLINED and don't let other people tell you "you have to invite this person." It's your wedding. You get to decide who should be there. No one else is entitled to that.

Good luck!

• K
    Newbie September 2023 Ontario
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Struggling to cut the list, id like to take a few off my invite list on here, but im not sure how.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do you mean uninviting someone, or are you struggling to cut down the guest list?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics