Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alisa
Newbie October 2020 Ontario

Guest Manager

Alisa, on January 2, 2018 at 10:47 Posted in Tech support 0 1
Hello and Happy New Year all!
I can't seem to figure out how to attach a +1 to existing guest (for example, I have a guest and I don't know their +1's name, but I don't want to just call them Joe Smith's +1 - I can't find that option).
My second question is coupling guest's. (Marking guests as couple for easy seat assignment)
Third question is filter view (which would probably solve second problem)
And my final one is guest count. It only shows me Attending guests. For now I just want the Invinting/Not inviting list and then only after do I want to count my Attending/Not Attending.

Would appreciate some help

1 Comment

Latest activity by Joey, on January 5, 2018 at 11:43
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Alisa, we can help.

For your first question, what name do you want to call the guest? You should be able to call them anything you like when you add them. To add a plus one, go to your Guests manager, go to the "New Guest" window, and click the Plus One option and call them whatever you like.

Guest Manager 1

For your second question, these guests will be tied together, which should help you when you start to make your table plan.

I'm not sure I understand your third question. What about a filter view can I help you with?

For your fourth question, to see your full list of all invited guests regardless of whether they are coming or not, that will be the first number at the top left of your screen in the Guests manager tool. Clicking through to View Statistics will show you more details about your invited guests too.

Guest Manager 2

Here you can see that on the left it shows the total number, in the center it breaks down whether they have confirmed or not.

I hope that helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics