Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Newbie May 2018 British Columbia

Guest list

Amanda, on July 6, 2017 at 18:39 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 5
Advice please! I fell in love with this cute church that only seats 90 people. We have 150 on the invite list. About half of those are out of towners. (Australia/Alberta) Do you think that's cutting it too close?! There's over 50 that we doubt will come but wanted to send an invitation anyways..

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 1, 2018 at 17:57
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That is a good idea to have considering the numbers may go higher.

The opposite can work too if you choose to invite more to the wedding and less to the reception.
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think you would be pretty safe... Alberta is pretty far and expensive to travel from... Australia is even worse... Is 90 capacity a hard rule?
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I read once to not count on ppl NOT coming once you invite them. Expect everyone to come. So I kept my numbers pretty small at about 65 and I honestly don't even know if I'll have 50 ppl there hahah. You might be safe inviting all you want to? Lol
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Amanda! I think it's a good idea that Lyz has. What does your future hubby think? Do you already have a dress? Dress code: yes or no? - Help this bride choose her wedding dress! xx

• L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you considered inviting only close family and friends for the ceremony and then everyone for the reception? that way you can still have everyone, but also your dream church?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics