Where in winnipeg can out of town guests stay that are reasonably priced

5 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on April 18, 2017 at 12:08
  • Jessica
    Beginner June 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When my parents (and some of my friends) visit they like to stay at the Humphrey across from the Forks. it's central to the whole city and they can walk to things they want to do while we are busy. The staff are really nice and the breakfast that's included is a traditional hotel bar breakfast ( a little bit of everything)

• Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Depending on what the plans are for your wedding (are you providing transportation?), then I would choose something fairly central so people can see the area. So I'd like the Polo Park/airport area would be good. Victoria Inn and the Canad Inns Polo Park are reasonable I believe they both have airport shuttles. Since you have a lot of time, I would contact them and ask what the rate is per night and try to block a group of rooms.

If they would be expected to drive back to Winnipeg the night of the wedding, I would choose somewhere closer to that end of town.

I hope that helps!

• M
    Newbie August 2019 Manitoba
    Mae San ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The wedding will be held around steinbach area. But I live around the Maples area of Winnipeg. The groom's side are all coming from california. His family and friends.
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What part of town is the wedding in?

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Mae San,

Welcome to the community! I'm so happy to hear from you! Smiley heart

Have you looked at the vendors in our directory? We also have some promotions on our website, maybe you'll be able to find something within your budget:

Wedding Venues Winnipeg

Promotions

You can participate in these discussions in the community, I'm sure they'll help:

LouLou - My vendors in winnipeg, manitoba

Simone - My vendors in winnipeg

Did you already find your weddingdress? Smiley flower

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics