Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jamie
Curious May 2022 Ontario

Gifts ideas for bridemaids

Jamie, on May 17, 2021 at 14:55 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 5
I want to get a affordable necklace for them all. One has allergies to nickel. Also what kind of gifts that could go along with them?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Alice, on April 11, 2023 at 05:47
  • Rebecca
    Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Metals can be so difficult because they can be hidden and pricy.

i done cups bath and body works candles zipper pouches and hair ties.

instead of gifts on wedding day im absorbing the cost of hair and make up for my ladies

• D
    Devoted September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A lot really depends on you and what you know your friends' tastes to be. Some of our bridesmaids are close friends/co-workers of mine (groom), so I got them a set of personalized wine glasses.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I do agree with Kelsey's concept of wedding accessories to the BMs and MOH dress jewelry to match the day for your wedding. Robes can be one of them too when it comes to the getting ready time to give them. The colour and style can be up to you and something they will wear for other occasions.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sterling silver is very affordable and is pure silver mixed with usually copper. They should be hypoallergenic but you can always ask your jeweler.

These are examples of sterling silver necklaces with cubic zirconia from Bittersweet priced around $65 each but they currently have a Buy 2 get 1 promotion so if you have 3+ members of the bridal party (you can include the two moms if you want to round the total to multiples of 3), it'd be under $50 per piece.

Gifts ideas for bridemaids 1

If you're willing to stay in the $60-70 range per piece, you can find items at Peoples with cooler gemstones that match each girl's personality. Since your wedding is not til next year, you can wait until one of their sales on women-centric holidays like Valentine's Day or Mother's Day though they also have sales on Black Friday and Boxing Day.

Gifts ideas for bridemaids 2

But if you prefer to stay under $50, typical jewelry chains have tons of sterling silver necklaces at that price range. This is from Michael Hill (unlike the People's stuff above featuring rubies and sapphires, these are cubic zirconia).

Gifts ideas for bridemaids 3

I also really like this fine silver pearl necklace from Birks for $50. This is fairly affordable while still super fancy.

Gifts ideas for bridemaids 4

When buying, just make sure it's actual sterling silver and not silver plated. Silver plated usually means it's a plain metal alloy underneath that usually is a mix of nickel and copper.

• Kelsey
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Are you wanting specifically items that are intended to be worn during the wedding? If not, scrunchies colour coordinated with your wedding colours are popular for each girl. Tumblers with their names on them, or makeup bags/clutches with their names

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics