Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Curious September 2020 Alberta

Gifts for Bridal Party

Tabitha, on January 16, 2020 at 16:45 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 15
Hello beautiful brides to be,

What ideas have you come up with as gifts for your bridal party (bridesmaids, groomsmen, ring bearers, flower girls and junior bms)?

15 Comments

Latest activity by Kimberly, on January 17, 2020 at 15:15
  • Kimberly
    Frequent user July 2020 Ontario
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did for my bridesmaids earings, wine tumblers and for the groomsmen socks, and tumblers

• Honeylie
    Frequent user August 2021 Quebec
    Honeylie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got all my bridesmaids Pandora rings. they do not match each other as i wanted to get a ring that match each of their personalities

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my bridesmaids personalized tumblers and a blanket scarf. The scarf was a last minute thing because of the weather. I also paid for their hair and makeup

For my ring bearer and flower girl, I got both of them personalized water bottles and a tshirt that had "flower girl" and "ring bearer" on it.

For the guys, my Husband got them all Yeti's and a small bottle of alcohol that they like

The parents each got a bottle of wine with a personalized sticker on it

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Groomsmen & Fathers:

Winding Pocket Watches with their initials engraved on themGifts for Bridal Party 1

For the Mothers:

Earrings and Necklace Set - customized wordingGifts for Bridal Party 2

And then for the Bridesmaids I gave them "IOU's" because they couldn't all decide on one thing they would like and I'm a people pleaser - so I basically said I would take them all out on "date nights" worth the same amount as the guys' watches, or if they perhaps are financially not doing well I can simply give them the cash. I keep having to remind them they have IOU's though... only 1/5 have used them - but one BM is claiming her IOU this weekend! So that will be 2/5 done Smiley smile

No Ring Bearer, Flower Girls, or Junior Bridesmaids.

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my girls personalized tote bags from etsy, robes to wear while getting ready from robesbysilkandmore (highly recommend! They're affordable and so so gorgeous!) and the "by my side" necklace by Bryan Anthonys.

I'm probably also going to throw some snacks in the tote bags so they don't feel empty when the robes aren't in them (I'm planning to steam and hang them before giving them to my bridesmaids)

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I got them from Etsy! I can find out exactly who if you’re interested but just a heads up they run super big - I have to actually get my robe taken in
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got perfume sampler sets for the 2 MOHs and Calvin Klien cologne sets for the 2 BM (Best Man). Simple and something to use on daily basis.
  • Melissa
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Where did you get that robe? It’s beautiful!
  • Natasha
    Devoted May 2021 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Only have a MOH and BM and they are both getting a pair of converse shoes.
  • T
    Tabitha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s awesome! Thank you!
  • T
    Tabitha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Great idea. Thanks so much.
  • T
    Tabitha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Great ideas! Thanks.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Gifts for Bridal Party 3 My sister is my MOH! I got her a proposal box with a personal card, candy, a robe for the day of and a Sephora gift card.

I also paid/ will be paying for her dress and hair and make up for the day!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my girls jewelry holders, but you could also get them some bath and body work stuff put together a little package for each of them that would be nice or a custom water bottle

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For the ladies jewelry is the most common, usually something they will wear to the wedding but can wear again and again. Etsy has a lot of options you can personalize with engraving, monograms, or birthstones.
    For the guys I've seen people do matching socks, cufflinks, or personalized flasks. Etsy is great for these too!
    We don't have a wedding party but I plan on buying the MOB and MOG a little necklace or bracelet to commemorate the day!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics