Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Curious July 2020 Alberta

Found my dress...now looking for accessory ideas.

Whovian, on August 19, 2019 at 12:43 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6
I found this maggie sottero dress at a thrift store for 169 dollars. I couldn’t walk away without it!

Now I’m curious about accessories. Originally I want to wear a tiara, long veil, earrings and a necklace but I think it might be too much.

Found my dress...now looking for accessory ideas. 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Whovian, on August 20, 2019 at 08:41
  • W
    Whovian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Stephanie!
    I lucked out with finding that dress. I’m hoping the rest will come just as easily.
  • Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don't think it's too much if the earrings and necklace aren't super dramatic. Like if they're a sparkly stud or a thin but longer chandelier, then when you take off the veil you still have sparkle but it's not overdone. The necklace is probably something to try on, as Tori was saying, but honestly the dress looks beautiful and whatever you decide is going to look gorgeous! Amazing that you got it for under 200! Like wow!!!!! Good luck!! ❤
  • W
    Whovian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s awesome! I'm used to some pretty bullying chat rooms.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

1. I completely get it, if you aren't comfortable then by all means don't worry about it.

2. You don't have to feel bad - when I posted me in my wedding dress you can fully see I'm not only wearing a bra where the boob cups don't match how large my boobs are but you can also see my bright pink bra Smiley tongue We're pretty supportive on here and I have yet to see somebody say something hateful.

• W
    Whovian ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the advice Tori!
    I guess I’m a bit too excited.
    I’d show a better pic of my dress but kind of embarrassed to,plus it’s so long because I’m so short lol.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Although I can't see all of your dress - I would say that a tiara and veil would look great!

Only thing I would say is that since your dress is a high cut on top that I don't think I would go with a necklace. Best bet would be to try some on and see how it looks or take a picture wearing the accessories to show the community on here Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics