Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vanessa
Expert August 2018 Manitoba

Flowers.

Vanessa, on July 27, 2017 at 17:38 Posted in Manitoba 0 5

Our colour theme is purple, black and white? Any suggestions as to where to get flowers from at a reasonable price? What types of flowers to use? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Vanessa, on August 8, 2017 at 12:26
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm not sure if they deliver for sure but I live over an hour from the nearest Costco but thankfully have lots of family who live near it to deliver to me. 😊 I'm hoping that they will allow someone else to pick them up. Obviously more questions to ask.
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You can't beat the price of Cosco roses. I'm happy that they have your colours. I haven't looked at the website. Are they the same price as in the store? Do they deliver or must you pick them up at the store?

• Vanessa
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Went to Costco on Friday and they have a list to choose from. I've been told the flowers you see on the website are f I'm a different company all together. Sooo helpful. They even have dark and light purple flowers. Getting super excited. You just have to have 2 choices in case one isn't available.
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'll be using Costco roses. Their prices are great at $22.00 for 24 roses! I know that some people feel that Costco roses don't last as long as more expensive ones but we only need them for 2 days.

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Vanessa,

The colour combination you chose for your wedding flowers sounds divine! I found some inspiration and ideas regarding your questions on budget-friendly florals:

Wedding Flowers Manitoba

Flowers on a small budget!!!

Flowers: paper vs. real

Have you settled for a wedding theme yet? Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics