Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Casey
Master October 2019 Ontario

Flower Girl Dress Help!

Casey, on July 19, 2018 at 10:39 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 13

I need some help from you lovely ladies!

I am trying to get some ideas for flower girl dresses. I am trying to stay away from that traditional white flower girl dress, but still want something cute.

https://www.essensedesigns.com/stella-york/wedding-dresses/6600/

This is my dress ^ and it will be in ivory, so i do not want to go with a tulle white flower girl dress.

Are there any recommendations for cute lace dresses, or something that will fit a country chic theme that is reasonably priced. Both my flower girl's parents are in the wedding party so we want to keep the cost low

13 Comments

Latest activity by Ruralinner, on January 14, 2022 at 06:12
  • R
    Newbie February 2018 New York
    Ruralinner ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am a mom of two girls and went through this stressful period in search of quality clothes for my children. I've spent a lot of time and effort looking for good brabds of kids clothing. And based on my personal experience, the quality of clothes, the price of dresses, new trends and styles, I advise you to choose dresses for girls in loose fit and natural fabrics at Baby Outlet, where there are clothes for girls from 0 and older. You can buy more save more . My children always look stylish and never feel discomfort when wearing these clothes because the styles are designed in accordance with the age-specific characteristics of the child's body

• M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did a pretty cute burgundy dress, but it is not country style. And we bought it in mall, not a bridal store.
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ahh ok yeah too young for a jr. Bridesmaid! I'd honestly just take her to a mall closer to the date! Theres a lot of cute kids stores with nice dresses I'm sure you could find something! Plus the stuff in stores will be in season of your wedding too which will be nice!
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    She will be 4 by the wedding. I just think the white poofy ones won’t fit the theme or look we are going for
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How old are the flower girls? Mine will be 9 and 12 so I'm actually doing junior brides maids dresses for them! I'll Stay away from the white poofy dresses as I think it will look too young on them..

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are having a very similar dress to this one made for our flower girl, who will be 2. Samecolour, but without the flower, and a purple bow made from ribbon instead!

Flower Girl Dress Help! 1
  • Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you are in the Toronto/Mississauga area then i recommend Paparazzi for kids, this is where i got my flower girl dress, cuz wanted champagne color. https://www.paparazzikids.ca/

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Look into etsy as well. may be a bit more expensive than children's place. but I always have had success finding things on it.

and check out macy's and jcpenney online. they ship to Canada. always have great selection on kids stuff

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I will have to look into this Smiley smile

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out jjshouse.com. I purchased my daughters flower girl dress from there and was very impressed. They have beautiful lace dresses as well.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yeah I would go to a regular kids clothing store if you want the cost lower.
    I agree with April. I walked past the Childrens Place in the mall the other day and remember admiring the adorable dresses in the window, actually thinking "those would be great for a little flower girl" Haha.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There must be colour you like for the flower girls to tie in the wedding. Some dresses may have lace on them.

• April
    Frequent user September 2018 Saskatchewan
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Both my flower girls got their dresssed from the children’s place yesterday. Both their moms are also in the wedding party so we all wanted something affordable. They had some cute ivory lace dresses.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics