Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Flip Out Or Forget It? - Strippers at the bachelor(ette) party

Joey, on January 14, 2019 at 09:16

Posted in Before the wedding 34

This is a hot button issue, for sure! How would you feel about there being strippers at your SO's bachelor/ette party? Does this make you flip out? Or are you able to forget it? Flip Out! It's just not necessary! You can have a great bach party with no strippers, so why have them? Bach parties...

This is a hot button issue, for sure! How would you feel about there being strippers at your SO's bachelor/ette party? Does this make you flip out? Or are you able to forget it?

Flip Out! It's just not necessary! You can have a great bach party with no strippers, so why have them? Bach parties aren't about celebrating someone's "last night of being single" - they aren't single, they're engaged!

Forget It! Your SO loves you. Seeing a stripper isn't going to make them cheat or look at you any differently.

cfb_40273.jpg

Photo by Haskell Photography

>>Click here to go to the next question, Critiques about your ring

>>Or start at the beginning here: Flip Out or Forget It?

34 Comments

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Forget it. We’re grown and he’s marrying me.
    Personally, I think it’s tacky, but meh other than that I don’t care.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Forget it.

He is 28 going on 29 and it's not like he hasn't seen some before - I don't think it's a big deal.

As for me, I will not be having strippers, which is good - because my Fiancé isn't very fond of that idea!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics