Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

First Look... With Your Parents?

Lynnie, on September 12, 2017 at 13:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6

So you've probably heard of a first look for the bride and groom before Smiley smile , but have you thought about doing a first look with your parents? I'm seen such majorly tear-inducing pictures of the father of the bride seeing the bride for the first time! Smiley heart

Will you do a first look with your parents? What do you think?

Photo by Endless Wave Studios

Photo by Endless Wave Studios

For more ideas, check out 10 Ways to Make to Make Your Parents Feel Special on Your Wedding Day and our Photography Checklist!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 8, 2018 at 11:23
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Worth it especially since the time with family is beforehand. We did the same due to timing.
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I want to do this! Especially with my grandfather as he has been a father figure to me since my real dad is not in my life.
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely doing this with my dad. My mom's seen me in the dress at every appointment, so it's going to be no surprise for her. She'll probably still cry a little, though, lol.

• Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love this idea! My Dad won't be able to hold it together when he sees me in my dress for the first time and it would be nice to have that moment captured.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My mum has seen me in my dress and she is getting ready with me and my girls all day so I think it will be less of a shock for her to see it all together.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My mom has seen me in my dress but i wanted my dress to be a surprise for my dad so I will definitely being a first look thing with him. I can't wait he's going to cry so much lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics