Skip to main content
Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

First date success or awkward first date?

Zoë, on May 16, 2017 at 04:42 Posted in Wedding Tests 0 7
Saved

Hey brides!

A first date can turn out great... or sometimes awkward.

Was your first date a success or was it awkward? Smiley love

First date success or awkward first date? 1

pinterest

If you ahve any questions or you want to share ideas, open a new discussion.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on February 28, 2018 at 14:06
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute

It was a success! I knew after that date I wanted to marry him!

I was really nervous leading up to the date though. My friend was more excited for it than I was!

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    We were not awkward with each other but it is a small town so acquaintances kept coming up to us asking if we were dating... Lol
  • K
    Beginner July 2019 Manitoba
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    It was a good first date, we did errands all afternoon then we went to a wedding social! We had a good first date
  • Hailey
    Newbie September 2019 Ontario
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute

Nakita:

"It was funny it was a little icy out and just like in the movies , I almost slipped on a patch of black ice and he caught me before I fell!"

That's adorable !!

• Hailey
    Newbie September 2019 Ontario
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute

It started a bit rough - miscommunication. I typed "walkin to ___ now" He swears it said "Walking into___ now" so he thought he was being stood up lol - still to this day he brings up me being late or "not showing up" hahah but it was such a natural vibe between us, We were both so nervous but once we got talking we couldn't stop, the date just flew by.

• Nakita
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Nakita ·
    • Dispute
    We had known eachother for a while so we were comfortable with eachother so it was far from awkward! We were in highschool so it wasn't anything extravagant but it's a date I'll remember forever. He was so sweet. It was funny it was a little icy out and just like in the movies , I almost slipped on a patch of black ice and he caught me before I fell!
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    Such a success! There was 0 awkward silence. It's like we had been friends forever which was quite comforting. You could tell he was so nervous though it was cute!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics