Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Fiancé(e) Friday! What was the last text you sent your fiancé(e)?

Lynnie, on October 19, 2018 at 13:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 21

Happy Friday!!! Which the average engagement lasting 13 months - not every moment of being engaged is all romance and rainbows! Or maybe it is... let's see! Smiley shame

Spill! What was the last text you sent your fiancé(e)?

Fiancé(e) Friday! What was the last text you sent your fiancé(e)? 1

For more fun questions about your fiancé(e), check out: What about your significant other makes you smile? and What do they do that drives you crazy?

21 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on October 30, 2018 at 15:21
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

"And can you take the pooches to the vaccine clinic on Thursday?"

ahhh, marital bliss Smiley laugh

• Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    “You’re so patient with me, LOL”

Because I can’t make up my mind!! Was debating buying a wool coat from Aritzia.. and I was so wishy washy about it
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My last text to him was “shallow water”

in response to him asking why we were taking so long to arrive at our fishing location in the boat haha.
    And that was Sept 1. We have been travelling out of country since then so 1. Or phones don’t work and
    2. I literally haven’t left his side for 48 days now haha. So no need to text!
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The last text I sent him was:

”I love you most”

This is actually a daily thing between us, so it’s nothing out of the ordinary lol.
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My last text to my FH was in a group text with his mom. I said : “we’re not sending out save the dates. Only invitations with info on our website.”
    She’s currently at a cousin’s wedding and apparently hasn’t talked to that side of the family in a while because they didn’t know when we were getting married.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ahahah niiice!!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My last text to my FH was legit about confirming the hiring of our now DJ for the wedding hahah!!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We've been married three months now, so the last text I sent my then-fiance was a few hours before our wedding. It read "I love you forever"

• K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Haha everyone's messages are so nice and lovey. In my last text I told my FH I was going to give our son away cuz he's driving me bonkers lol
  • K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

"Ok, see you in a bit hon" - he texted to let me know he was on his way home.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My last message to him was " you ready to eat and shop?" We have not been out for dinner in a long time. He works 11 hour shifts and basically comes home, eats,and goes to bed. Tonight is date night!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I sent him "Cool story bro".... He started the convo by saying hi so I replied and then asked him what's up to which he replied "workin. you?" to which I said "working too" to which he said "Concrete pour today!" which is why I told him "Cool story bro"... he works construction so I am very used to these kinds of text Smiley tongue I swear we are much more affectionate in person and on the phone than we are in texts!! lol

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lmao I love this 😂

• S
    Frequent user January 2021 Alberta
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

"...a wedding?"

in response to him asking me what I'm buying him with my bonus I'm getting on Monday lol

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My last text was an hour and a half ago. I said “Well lover, feel free to call me if you want on your way to the bbq” lol. And he did. We text eachother throughout the day everyday. And he calls often too. We talk a lot. It’s amazing how we can find so much to talk about after almost 10 years together Lol
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    ‘Ok’ in response to him being on his way home from work a couple days ago 😄
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hes on nights right now. so before I went to bed last night I sent him a text regarding picking up some ground beef so I could make food for dinner/his weekend lunches

sooooo romantic! hahaha

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The last thing I texted my FH was: "Home in 10-15 minutes Smiley smile"

I was just driving back from getting my hair done for our engagement shoot (take 2). We had a great time getting our pictures done and I can't wait to see them!!!

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I confessed to wearing his jeans to work this morning (they’re baggy on meand so comfortable 🤷🏾‍♀️).

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't know 13 months was the average! That's kind of fun, as our engagement will be a week shy of 13 months! (December 28, 2017 - January 19, 2019)

The last text I sent my fiance was "I have your tea"... haha. He is doing part time work at my office while he is going to school to be a Personal Trainer... so I had a tea ordered for him on the coffee run.

My last "message" to him though, was a hand written card for "3 months til the big day"... I received a set of 6 cards in my Miss To Mrs subscription box, and I'm writing him a note for 4 months, 3 months, 2 months, 1 month, Night Before, and The Big Day. I think it will be a fun momento to keep with our wedding stuff Smiley smile

• M
    Newbie July 2019 Ontario
    M Mills ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He sent me a message saying that he misses me and loves me so I responded that “I miss him too and looking forward to the work day being over and starting the weekend with him”

We’ve been together almost two years and engaged for 6 months and getting married next month and most of the time it is still romance and rainbows for us!❤️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics