Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Fiancé(e) Friday - What are your hobbies together?

Joey, on June 28, 2019 at 08:45 Posted in WeddingWire 0 13

As we go into the long weekend I'm curious to know what you and your special someone love to do together. What hobbies do you share? How do you spend the perfect weekend together? What interests brought you together? Did your partner introduce you to a new hobby you now love? Did you introduce your SO to a new passion?

What hobbies do you share with your partner?

Fiancé(e) Friday - What are your hobbies together? 1

Photo by Megan Kemshead Photography in Edmonton

13 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on July 3, 2019 at 12:53
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We like things like concerts, Jays games, seeing movies, going out!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have very few mutual hobbies! We both enjoy hockey and tennis but that is about where the similarities end for us! We have both camped in the past so are looking at getting our own supplies, although our holidays are already booked for this year.
  • Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We enjoy concerts/music festivals, going to live sports-any sport really, travelling (although since we had kids the travelling has decreased dramatically lol), camping, sitting by the fire in our backyard.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have always been crafty and original in my ways of creating things. My husband (boyfriend at the time) bought me a cricut machine as a Christmas gift along with clothing. Never expected it and loved to make designs and patterns for scrapbooking. We are hoping to use it more sometime this year.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We love hot-tubbing, bonfires, drinking, hiking, and eating! We're going to our friend's camp this weekend and we're planning on eating lots of good food, and boating!

I'm more into hiking and camping, and while we don't have a lot of time to camp this summer, I'm hoping to get out on some hikes! I also enjoy bbq'ing so I'm excited to fire up the grill this summer.

My FH doesn't have as much as me, but he loves monitoring our security cameras for any shenanigans (we're in kind of a sketchy area in our town).

We both need to get to the gym a little bit more or do more active, outdoor things!

• Melissa
    Curious September 2020 British Columbia
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

FH has tons of hobbies whereas I have hardly any (or the ones that I do have I don't tend to do very often).

Since we have started dating I've gotten into a lot of his hobbies so that we can do them together! That includes mountain biking, snowboarding, and just recently camping! We also love to go on roadtrips together and are great travel partners.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

In the summer, we do a lot of fishing and boating. Any nice day that we have, we are out fishing. Up until I met him, I have never gone fishing, so when I don't feel like fishing, I still have some relaxing time!

Big fans of bonfires, hanging out watching movies, and hunting will possibly come into the picture after our wedding!

• Brittany
    Devoted August 2019 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Literally all the same hobbies! We met playing slo-pitch. So our summers are full of a lot of that. But we both grew up playing lots of sports. So in the winter we go to the gym a lot, play basketball & Volleyball and ball hockey.

When we aren't playing ball in the summer we are hiking or at the lake with our pups. Love camping and etc.

And we both love board games, the same kinds of movies, the same kinds of music. It's really great to have a partner in almost everything I do.

The only difference really is he is not as crafty as me, and does not like to read.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We both like law, reading, playing golf, going to breweries and cider places!

We love travelling - we went on two trips last year; down south and around Europe!
  • Kathy
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We both like going to the movies, watching basketball. Lol not a lot but it works
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We like to go and see movies, atving, walking the dog

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We like camping and bonfires and karaoke and hockey and lots more! lol

Karaoke is something that he brought to the relationship - I'm not a great singer (at least I know it though) so it takes a few drinks to get me on stage, but he is which is why I love going Smiley smile

As for me, I bring the little things to the relationship! Although they aren't hobbies they are little things that make him go "Ohhhhh, that's smart" or "Ohhhh, I never thought of doing it that way".

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé and I have definitely gotten more active since being together. We go to the gym a couple of times a week and for the past two years we’ve played in a spring floor hockey league together.

We we also share a love of board games and go to a board game cafe near our place often.

He’s introduced me to NBA basketball and I actually really enjoy it, especially going to Raptors games.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics