Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Fiancé(e) Friday! What about your significant other makes you smile?

Lynnie, on October 5, 2018 at 15:56 Posted in WeddingWire 0 16

Happy Friday!! Here in the community we share a lot about ourselves and our wedding plans - but now we want to hear about your future spouse!

What about your SO makes you smile? Is it the silly jokes they tell, their adorable moments, the funny things the say, the way the shower you with love? Tell us how they put a smile on your face!

048211073-close-portrait-silhouette-love

Photo from Vincent Andres Films

16 Comments

Latest activity by Kaisha, on November 23, 2018 at 21:08
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just being with him is number one, he can be gone for months at at time (currently gone 6 months) so any time he calls or when he gets home any time spent together is amazing. He knows me better then anyone, he knows if I have had a bad day before I even get home. If he knows its been really bad he will great me with wine. He also buys lottery tickets for me every time he gets gas.

• Andrea
    Devoted January 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His jokes, how he loves our children (we have two daughters together)You just can't help but smile! He is and always will be a blessing in my life...

• Shelby
    Curious August 2019 Alberta
    Shelby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When hes needy haha I find it absolutely friggin adorable! Or when he half smirks at me it melts my heart! Or when he gives me his plate of food because his tastes better than mine hahaha theres too many things.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His laugh. He has a one of a kind laugh that everybody would be able to recognize Smiley smile And as a bonus I don't find it annoying! lol I also love his face. It's ascetically pleasing and symmetrical - which is something I told him after our second date when he was dropping me off at home after telling me we would be better off as friends.... this is how I got back at him. He isn't attractive. He is ascetically pleasing and symmetrical. And now we are more than more than friends. We are engaged to be wed!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Every time I look at him and think that he's all mine... I just get the biggest giddy grin on my face... He may drive me nuts sometimes, but I just love him so much! Smiley heart

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have the same sense of humour and our little inside jokes that usually get the other one smiling ☺️
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have the same level of weirdness and our own weird secret language of random sounds lol

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His "I'm going to be awkward on purpose" ability! Today we were in line at Costco and he said he knew what he was going to get me for Christmas. The guy ahead of us in line said "I can't say that to my wife because she automatically knows what I'm getting her." My husband says "She doesn't know me that well. We just got married two weeks ago when she came over from Russia." When I protest he says "didn't she catch on to English quickly?" Another time he made a comment to a server about how it was our first date. This was a year after we had started dating.

• Shla
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Shla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This. He has this huge, amazing, good heart. He accepted my daughter without a second thought and he loves her like no other. He is amazing. This is a picture of him and my (our) little girl. 😍

Fiancé(e) Friday!  What about your significant other makes you smile? 1
  • Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What about him DOESN’T make me smile?
    The biggest things? How he can always make me laugh, no matter how upset I am. He’s my biggest supporter, and he always makes me feel appreciated. The littlest things are always the biggest things. ❤️
  • Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For me it is how he looks at me and just does the most ridiculous things. He makes me feel like I’m the only person in the room and is always trying to make me smile.
  • T
    Beginner August 2019 Manitoba
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The love notes he leaves me to find when I get home from work Smiley heart
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His pet names, for me, keep getting more elaborate and ridiculous, which always make me smile and laugh.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Everything! When in sad he always knows how to get me smiling again! Whether it's with affection, a silly joke, being sassy or just being a goof ball I'm never upset for long when hes around!
  • Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awe I love this post! My FH Bradley is so funny, and silly. It's hard for me to be in a bad mood sometimes! He genuinely loves me so much, and always wants to be around me which makes me feel really special. I know he would support me and stick with me no matter what, which is why I know he will be a great Husband.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thomas is very kind.
    He gets along well with my parents friends and extended family.
    His caring kind nature makes me calm and when I’m relaxed I smile.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics