Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Fiancé(e) Friday! Are you and your future spouse super similar or total opposites?

Lynnie, on October 26, 2018 at 18:27 Posted in WeddingWire 0 13

Do opposites really attract, or do your similarities bring you closer together? In your relationship - do your differences perfectly complement each other and balance you both out, or were you looking for someone similar to you?

Are you and your fiancé(e) super similar or are they the yin to your yang?

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bbf5d5c2f774f3267

For more fun questions about your fiancé(e), check out: What was the last text you sent your fiancé(e)? , What about your significant other makes you smile? and What do they do that drives you crazy?

13 Comments

Latest activity by Rachael, on November 1, 2018 at 15:44
  • Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé and I are similar in terms of our core personality traits, but we also have different hobbies too to keep things interesting!
  • Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So we actually have opposite personalities, but the same sense of humour and a lot of similar interests!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh my gosh, we are so opposite sometimes... but yet so similar on the important stuff. We are totally yin & yang, "you complete me"...

We also just know each other so well... so we can adapt and do things for the other person, even if it's not what we'd do for ourselves.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

SIMILAR!! lol we are both stubborn/hard-headed, wear our heart on our sleeves, have the same sense of dark humour, love camping, both want lots of kids, etc. He's also like the son that my Dad never had Smiley smile

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have a similar sense of humour, but our personalities are complete opposite! We also have different tastes in hobbies, movies/tv shows, and food!

• Andrea
    Devoted January 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're similar in a lot of ways, but in the stretch, have a LOT of differences. It's a good balance!

• Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Depends on what it is. I think we’re a bit of both, which is a great balance
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A little bit of both.

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are actually pretty different when I think about it. We just have similar senses of humour and ideals which just means we get along really well and we want the same things out of life!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are the same in some aspects and different in others.
    the differences balance us out great. And our similarities are what make him my best friend!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Depends? We have a lot of things in common but also a lot of differences which has been amazing exploring each others lives in new ways! What we do with our friend groups, introducing new things to each other! But we also bonded over similar interests in things so a balance of both has worked well for us!
  • Allen
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Allen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Different. He's loud, I'm quiet. He has a huge personality where as I am subtle and quiet. Different interests but still have basically the same things in common.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're the same in some aspects (sense of humour, cat lovers, want to live out in the country some day, Netflix bingers) and different in others (I'm more outdoorsy, he plays video games, I like whiskey, he prefers vodka etc). So there is a balance with us!

I have exes where we were too different or too similar to work out but me and my FH have a nice balance Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics