Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julie
Expert March 2019 Ontario

Fed up chasing Photographer in Barrie, ON

Julie, on January 1, 2019 at 20:10 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
The last big vendor we need is our photographer & I thought we'd give her our deposit just before Christmas. We are on a smaller budget. We have been waiting to meet with this photographer since mid November as she lives almost 2 hours away that our Good Friend recommended. I've spent at least an hour on the phone with her & trusted we could count on her. She cancelled our appointment just before Christmas and I have not heard from her since. Not even a text. I feel like I am chasing her. My Mom spoke to our Friend who recommended her & she said she'd be coming to Barrie in January... however I don't understand why she wouldn't have text or called me directly. I'm feeling very frustrated. I have now messaged vendors I can find in Barrie and have several prices from a bridal show but the prices are too high for us. Can anyone recommend a good & reasonable photographer for March 23, 2019?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Julie, on January 7, 2019 at 09:32
  • Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We booked our Photographer yesterday! What a weight lifted! Yayyy!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Lets hope this will be the one.
  • Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I went to a Barrie Bridal Show looking specifically for a photographer & did the same but not 1 was under $3000.00 to start which is double our budget. We are finally meeting a potential photographer tomorrow. Fingers crossed we mesh because we love her pictures, her price is at the top of our budget but we have a Family reference which has really pushed her to the top.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went to a wedding show in Orillia and have some phamplets for every vendors including photography to look into.

• Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is extremely kind of you! Thank you very much. I really appreciate this! Wow
  • Amanda
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Jenifer Boyce Photography is wonderful! Not sure if she's available your date but definitely reach out, she's reasonably priced!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wouldn't bail on using that photographer juuuust yet but when I looked up photographers for your area - wholey moley are prices high!!! Not sure what is too high for you and not but out of the ones listed here (not including ones that didn't list their starting price), here are the lower ones I found:

Anthony Barton Photography @ $1,100

VisanStudio @ $1,500

Tammy Hoang Photography @ $500

Diana Rockbrune Photography @ $800

Amy D Photography @ $500

Kristalclear Images @ $800

Delano Photography @ $1,500

Miller Ellis Photography @ $1,600

Samantha Burtt Photography @ $1,600

Of course I have no idea if they are available for your wedding date or if these prices are accurate or will include what you need... But hope this helps at least a little!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics