Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Favorite Vendor That You Booked

Amanda, on June 3, 2021 at 18:41 Posted in Plan a wedding 2 10

Hey Everyone! Hope you're all enjoying your week. It's almost the weekend!

What was your favorite vendor that you booked while planning your wedding? Photographer, DJ, Cake, Flowers, Coordinator, etc?

For my fiance and I, it wasn't any vendors but was actually our venue! As soon as we had gotten engaged in 2017, we knew where we wanted to get married since we had already had a discussion about where we would potentially like to have our wedding. I've had this vision of getting married at this place since I was a little girl! The views are absolutely breathe taking and just the venue itself is beautiful

I sent an email right away to Summerhill Pyramid Winery in Kelowna BC for August 8 2020 and signed our contract the following week. They had answered every question that we had asked and even with us not being in the province, they've treated us like we were right there this entire time! They've been absolutely amazing to deal with having to postpone twice now and I don't have enough words to describe how amazing these people really are! I can't wait to get married here August 7 2022 Smiley heart

Favorite Vendor That You Booked 1

Favorite Vendor That You Booked 2

Favorite Vendor That You Booked 3

Favorite Vendor That You Booked 4

10 Comments

Latest activity by Niks, on June 10, 2021 at 03:56
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh I will for sure!

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh, I can tell!! Make sure you take photos in every single area of that place!! 😂😂

Awh thank you soooo much!! 🙏🏾💕💕🥰 We can’t wait to get it all finalized! 👏🏾😁
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!! It's an absolutely beautiful place. These pictures don't do justice!

That place of yours is just beautiful ❤❤
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh that’s a beautiful venue Amanda!! I love it!!! 😍

At the beginning of our wedding plan, we had two venues that we didn’t have to pay for, It was a backyard (since initially I wanted a backyard vibe wedding) and then later came a farmland because it was big enough for both ceremony and reception. But with those two places there were 50/50 pros and cons. 😭😭 Also, we had to think about tent situation and they are very expensive! Mind you, we’re getting married this year October/November. Anyways, fast forward to a few weeks ago, I spot a beautiful venue that everyone in the family loves. The only con is that it doesn’t have our official October 2nd wedding date, hence why I said November. We put a soft hold on November 19th, we will go see it tomorrow at noon! I am soooooo excited!! 👏🏾 👏🏾
    Favorite Vendor That You Booked 5
    Favorite Vendor That You Booked 6

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It really is! I came home from a long day at work to this surprise in the mail!! Made my day!
  • Victoria
    Curious August 2022 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    How cute is this? It’s the smallest gestures that are the sweetest!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's wonderful! It's nice that all your vendors have been very understanding through all of this craziness. My fiance have been very lucky ourselves with all of our vendors having to postpone twice and switching to our new date

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    OMG thats so sweet of her ❤
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My favourite vendor so far has been my decorator. She has been absolutely phenomenal throughout this whole process and sent us a little gift on our original date to just commemorate what should've been our wedding. She also has a great eye for the design and aesthetics of a space and I've loved every idea she has had and she takes mine and FH's ideas and opinions and builds on or around them.
    We've actually been amazingly lucky that all of our vendors have been so understanding with rebooking and having to make all the different changes according to current restrictions. But I feel my decorator specifically has just gone above and beyond.
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We haven't booked alot of our vendors yet but our photographer is exceeding my expectations so far! She has been soo sweet and even sent us a little gift already! I cant wait to meet her in person and get our engagement photos done!Favorite Vendor That You Booked 7

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics