Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindsay
Frequent user June 2023 British Columbia

Eye contacts

Lindsay, on October 23, 2021 at 16:00 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
Hi everyone!

I have a question, I’m looking into not wearing my glasses for the wedding and the problem is I have prescription glasses, is there such thing has prescription eye contacts ? If so what do you recommend? I have near sighted and far sighted eyes, I want to look perfect at my wedding in 2023 so any ideas will be so helpful!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Lindsay, on October 24, 2021 at 01:51
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ok I will do that
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When you do your next eye check, you can ask for some trial contacts. They will usually give you a pair of dailies and a pair of by-weeklies to try. I suggest wearing them for a whole day a few times prior to the wedding to get used to them.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Contact lenses are available in hard and soft depending what feels comfortable on you. You can make an appointment with your optical and see if you can try some on for samples. Clear would be better for the day and once a day wear. Do keep contact lens solution on hand too to keep moisture from drying out.

• R
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Rere ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Your probably talking about hard contacts. I wear soft contacts, I have been wearing them since I was 13 so I'm pretty use to them. However get them ahead of time so you can practice wearing them and getting comfortable before your wedding day.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I heard some of the contacts are uncomfortable, are there more comfortable contacts?
  • R
    Rere ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes you can. Depends on your prescription I believe. My eyes are pretty bad lol. I pay 180 for 3 months everyday disposable. Acuvue is the brand of my contacts.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Can you get perscription contacts? And how much would it be for that?
  • R
    Rere ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes there is I have prescription glasses and contacts. I only wear my glasses in the house and contacts when I go out. Try Hakim optical or Walmart. GL.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics