Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan

Extra Support For Bra

Cc, on August 12, 2022 at 04:32 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8
So I'm still a bit un happy with my dress alterations I've had cups seen in but they give no "lift" I'm a C and well I know from breast feeding 4 children they have sagged, sorry if that's TMI but that's how it goes would u recommend using extra support or even those adhesive bras any suggestions would be appreciated

8 Comments

Latest activity by Mil, on September 26, 2023 at 03:33
  • Yami
    Frequent user October 2022 Ontario
    Yami ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got Boomba! It’s called the invisilift and it’s great! Wore it to my last fitting and even the seamstress was amazed!
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Good to know. I will definitely give the boob tape a try.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have major sag from weight loss, I am going with boob tape. i've tried those sticky bras and you are better off with boob tape. They are made for girls with small chest, their large is not large and they lose their grip after sweating. BOOB TAPE is where it's at.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would try boob tape! My moh used it on the day of my wedding last week and she said she loved it instead of the lift cups
  • C
    Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan
    Cc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Anyone ever try these? Extra Support For Bra 1

• Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't gone for my alterations yet, but thats coming next week. This is a concern for me too, as, despite not having any babies, the large ladies are just heading south with age. but I agree with Brittany, I am going boob tape way. I was actually going to test them out this weekend, so I can get a feel of it, see how it lasts, and just test out applying it.

• Amanda
    Curious November 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Having the same issue, I had cups added to my dress but was advised by alterations to buy a supportive strapless bra (that made me laugh at my cup size) and bring it to my next fitting where they would then sew it into my dress for me so that I could have proper support without my bra showing through my dress. Perhaps your alteration team can do something similar?

• Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As someone who is also big chested (I am a Triple D), if I can't wear a bra with what ever dress I am wearing; my favorite thing to use is boob tape. On amazon they range from $10 to $50, I would definitely try them out because it may be a bit late to do more alterations.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics