Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Newbie April 2022 Ontario

Expired url Due to Covid, Trying to Get My Site Up Again

Nicole, on November 3, 2021 at 19:22 Posted in Tech support 0 5
I set up a website in late 2019/ early 2020 and paid for the custom domain. I then cancelled my wedding due to Covid. I have now rescheduled my wedding and so I logged into my old website and revamped it and would like it to go live with the same URL but I think my URL has expired or something? I'm not sure what is going on. Please help as I would like to get my invitations out ASAP.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Nicole, on November 4, 2021 at 11:10
  • N
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Is there a way I can speak to someone on the phone?

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Nicole! If you're still having trouble please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Team at support@weddingwire.ca!!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

In your website, Go to Edit Website (top left corner on the browser) > settings > custom domain. You'll see options to upgrade your site there.

Before you do that though, make sure the domain is not taken. Do a test on your url and see where it goes.

• N
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Totally happy to pay for it again!! I just have the old address on my wedding invitations so reprinting the wedding invitations seems like it would be more of a hassle. Do you know where I go to pay for it again?

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you want the custom url, I think you'll have to pay for it again. Or you can go ahead with the generic weddingwire.ca slash link.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics