Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie June 2020 Alberta

Engagement Photo Locations Edmonton Alberta

Kennedy, on February 2, 2018 at 17:08 Posted in Alberta 0 6
Hi everyone ! Was just curious if anyone has any Edmonton Alberta engagement photo spots that worked well for them or that they would recommend for some unique photos ?
Thanks in advance !
K

6 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on February 5, 2018 at 12:09
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't know the area myself, but here is a super cute wedding album with photos taken all around Edmonton that might give you some inspiration.

What kind of setting are you looking for? Indoor, outdoor?

• K
    Newbie June 2020 Alberta
    Kennedy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the advice Smiley smile

• K
    Newbie June 2020 Alberta
    Kennedy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Stephanie! I'll check it out Smiley smile
  • Maya
    Expert January 2019 Alberta
    Maya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have not had our engagement session yet, but both photographers we were looking at have pictures in their portfolios of spots other couples have used. The photographer we ended up choosing has an interactive map of different locations to give us some ideas. I’m also excited because he also does aerial photography. I would suggest just googling engagement photos in Edmonton and you can get some ideas from there. Good luck Smiley smile
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here's a couple pictures that show the park on Jasper.

Love this tree!Engagement Photo Locations Edmonton Alberta 1

The Four Different BikesEngagement Photo Locations Edmonton Alberta 2

We used a pic from the purple one for our engagement announcement on Facebook. When we make the announcement for our first baby (that hopefully won't be for a couple years!) we will use this bike since it has the little seat in the back!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did unofficial engagement photos at this little park on Jasper Ave and 105 st (I think--could be between 103-107 sts!) They have some tandem bikes which are cute and some greenery as well. My profile pic was taken there. I don't have a pic of the tandem bikes on this computer but can post a picture from my laptop.

While we were there, another photographer told us about a stairway that is really cool too. It's in an alley around that park. I think it was a little north of the park (I'm bad with directions though!) We didn't end up going there because it was too cold!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics