Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Beginner September 2018 Ontario

Engagement and wedding photography

Jessica, on March 29, 2017 at 21:14 Posted in Ontario 0 2

Hello! I am looking for a photographer for approx. 6 hours on my wedding day, and I am hoping to pay under $1000. I realize that most professional photographers charge far more than that, but I am willing to use a less experienced photographer as long as I like their style. Has anyone has any luck finding photography on a budget? Thanks!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 30, 2017 at 05:20
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jessica! Smiley heart Have you looked at the vendors in our directory? We also have some promotions on our website, maybe you'll be able to find something within your budget: Promotions , Wedding Photography Ottawa

You should also meet the other ladies from Ottawa in here:

Sasha - My vendors in ottawa

Kiersten - Wedding venues in ottawa

Maybe you could share tips together! Smiley smile

You can also take a look at this discussion and see what deals other brides were able to find: How much are you paying your photographer? Hope this helps! Are you also thinking of having an engagement shoot? Smiley smile

• Emma
    Frequent user August 2017 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Julie Malone Photography and she is within budget I believe. She has a website and Facebook page Julie Malone Photography. She does a lot of her weddings in Ottawa. She did my engagement and is doing my wedding photography in August.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics