Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carolyn
Newbie March 2019 Alberta

Edmonton Indoor Photo Locations

Carolyn, on October 11, 2018 at 12:14 Posted in Alberta 0 3
Hi All!

I am am getting married this winter and I am trying to find some nice indoor photo locations if the weather is unfavourable. I have honestly hit a wall and am not sure of the hidden gems that’s are out there. Please help!!

Thanks ! 😊

3 Comments

Latest activity by Barb, on December 6, 2019 at 18:07
  • Carolyn
    Newbie March 2019 Alberta
    Carolyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We actually picked the Rutherford House! Significantly cheaper than the hotel Mac which was $500.

Thanks for the advice !
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got married at la cite francophone and it is nice inside-spiral staircase, brick fireplace, large windows.
    Canada Place and Shaw Conference Centre downtown have a few nice spots inside. Not sure if it will be enough for a full photo shoot though.
    Also, talk to your photographers! They should have ideas from their previous weddings. Our photographers had also suggested getting photos at our home or even our favourite restaurant. I didn’t feel like either of those were good enough for a full shoot though!
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Here are a couple ideas. My sister got married at the Muttart and her photos were amazing. I LOVE the union bank inn and hotel MacDonald personally, and you can never go wrong with Fort Edmonton park. This gives you a bit of an idea to what you need for each site too!
    https://donsphoto.com/blog/2015/05/the-locations-to-take-photos-in-edmonton

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics