Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vanessa
Newbie September 2018 Nova Scotia

Duplicating Guests

Vanessa, on January 16, 2018 at 20:33 Posted in Tech support 0 5

Hi there,

I seem to be having an issue with my guest list. Every time I go to add someone to a table it duplicates them so then I have two people with the same name on my guest list. I currently have three brides and three grooms at my wedding and it might get a little crowded...

5 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on January 22, 2018 at 12:22
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Vanessa! I just tried doing this process exactly the same way and didn't have my guest duplicate. Can you please reach out to our support team at support@weddingwire.ca? Thanks!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Disregard the last question. Zoe can help to let you know what do.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Are you putting the guest name back to its list and relocating to other tables?
  • Vanessa
    Newbie September 2018 Nova Scotia
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm looking in the groups section and when I use the drop down to choose a table it puts them at the table but then create a duplicate of that person and then sits them at that table as well. I've tried doing it through the table section and the same thing happens,

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Vanessa! How are you adding guests to a table? Are you dragging and dropping the guests from the list on the left hand side of the page? Clicking on Add Guest will add a brand new guest to your guest list (and potentially cause duplicates).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics