Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessica
Beginner September 2018 Ontario

Dress shopping in New Market or Toronto

Jessica, on March 28, 2017 at 12:11 Posted in Ontario 0 6

Any recommendations for bridal shops in New Market or Toronto? I am hoping to start dress shopping this summer (june july 2017) and I have a budget of $500-$800. I really love bohemian, flowly, romatic dresses. Nothing too structured, or fitted, definitly nothing bedazzled lol. I am finding it hard to locate shops that carry the style of dress that I'm looking for! Thanks!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Diana, on March 30, 2017 at 19:51
  • Diana
    Beginner September 2017 Ontario
    Diana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Loversland is amazing. So is Sash and Bustle. Mrs. Bridal Boutique is having a closing sale right now and have gorgeous dresses at crazy prices. Good luck!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It looks gorgeous!! Smiley love I hope you'll be able to find something like it!

• Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love all of these dresses, so beautiful. Have you tried With Love Bridals in Ottawa?
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here are my dress inspiration pictures!

Cap sleeve

Cap sleeve

Halter Style

Halter Style

Flowing sleeve

Flowing sleeve

I would like to find these three styles to try and compare, the first one (cap sleeve with a lower back, lace on top) is my favourite of the three so far!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jessica! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart You can take a look at the vendors in our directory in your area: Wedding Dresses Toronto , Wedding Dresses Newmarket

You can also reach out to other brides here to see what they have found:

Vendors in the newmarket/king city area!

Flowers

I hope they'll have the type you are looking for! What are your favourite dress inspiration pictures? Smiley smile

• Breann
    Breann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was told to check out "lovers land" in Toronto on ossington . I haven't started dress shopping yet , but it's on my list!! If you find any great shops with boho wedding dress options please let me know!! Good luck !

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics