Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Candace
Newbie August 2022 British Columbia

Dress Alterations- Tuscany Lynette Deess

Candace, on April 14, 2022 at 18:32 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 3
Hoping to find someone willing to share their photos. I have purchased the MS Tuscany Lynette dress... the front has a very low V amd shows a lot of cleavage (and I have big boobs) I want to enclose it a bit but cant find any good ideas or photos online. Trying to decide if I should enclose or just add lace?.. If anyone has the same dress and have altered can you please share photos!!?? Thank you in advance!!!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Tunisha, on April 19, 2022 at 15:43
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Candace,
    If it’s not a lot of work for yourself, you can definitely tack lace there it needs to be to have it to your liking. Also, you can seek a seamstress like the Amanda and Malyssa mentioned. I had my dress altered to cut the bottom off (since it was too long) and she used the excess to add to my bow at the back and to make a mask for me.
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Amanda, have a chat with a seamstress as they will be able to provide you some option based off what they can do. And depending on your other needs, its possible they can use material from your dress so it all flows well.

And, if based off my google search is correct, I think a seamstress can easily make adjustments to make you feel more comfortable with your ladies with that dress Smiley winking

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would possibly take the dress to a seamstress and see what they can do. They usually can work their magic since they know best and maybe give you suggestions

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics